KSP(Karnataka State Police Department) Recruitment 2017 For 2,626 Vacancies of Civil Police Constable
Karnataka State Police Department (KSP) has released a recruitment notification for the Post of 2,626 Civil Police Constables. Interested candidates may apply online from 27-05-2017 to 12-06-2017.
For Other details Like, number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Civil Police Constable
- No. of Posts: 2,626
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11,600-21,000
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed PUC, 12th Std (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE or 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Minimum 19 years and Maximum 25 years(as on 12-06-2017)
- Age Relaxation:
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
1. SC/ST/CAT-01/2A/2B/3A and 3B Candidates 2 years
2. Tribal Candidates 5 years
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination, Personal Interview, and Endurance and Physical Standard Test.
- Application Fee: General/UR/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and SC/ST/Category-01 and Tribal Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan or Post Office only.
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Official website “http://www.ksp.gov.in/” from 27-05-2017 to 12-06-2017.
- Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Application: 26-05-2017
Last Date for Online Application: 12-06-2017
Last Date for Fee Submission: 14-06-2017
- Important Links: